I looked back at my last entry and realised that it was posted sometime in June! Dear me. A lot of things have happened since then and I mean a lot. I just want to thank a few people who have helped me pull through that period, probably the most difficult period in my life so far.
My family, for giving me strength and support during my stay at the hospital. Their unconditional and unlimited love made me feel that I can overcome anything and everything. My parents took turns to stay over at the hospital beside me, making me feel safe, secured and protected. My brothers and sis-in-law came and visited me several times, despite their busy schedules and hectic lives. I want to especially thank my mother, who had left her job and is now staying at home with me as I continue to recuperate. She treats me almost like a queen everyday, making sure I had enough sleep, enough food and isn't in pain. Most importantly, she had to wake up in the middle of the night every now and then to hold me to the toilet. Because my urinary system is still not fully functioning, I get the urge to pee more frequently and that means waking up more often at night to go to the toilet. Lastly, sorry for accumulating such a spectacular hospital bill. I know my 1 month plus stay in Mt E. must have burnt a big hole in my dad's pocket. I will study hard and earn a lot of money so that you guys will have a good life in the future.
I gotta go watch the 9pm baby show. Hahahaha. Will continue next time when I come online!
♥ 8:42 PM